Are you looking for an Assistant site Manager Position? Do you want to work for a Residential Developer with an excellent reputation? Have you a track record of delivering internals and driving CML's and completions?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a Developer that is well known in the house building industry. This site is conveniently located in Aylesbury close to main transport links. If you are free to start a project then this may be the job for you!
- The opportunity to work on a project that will give you recognition and challenge your skill set
- Excellent company culture
- On-site parking and cycle storage
- Conveniently located
- Variety of payment methods
As the Assistant site manager you will be contributing for the overall success of the site supported by the Senior Site Manager, Quantity Surveyor, and other Managers. Your role will involve but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the Site manager on project set up to completion
- Managing subcontractors contractors
- Ensuring deadlines and programmes of work are adhered to
- Ensure the quality of all works
- Responsible for all aspects of site health and safety including inductions, risk assessments and method statements
- Site inspections
- Building good working relationships with other staff and departments
Skills and Qualifications:
- CSCS supervisor card, SSSTS and First Aid
- Trades background or qualified with in a construction related subject
- Ability to build effective working relationships and influence
- IT literate with experience in MS office and in house systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and encourage others to work in the best interest of the project
If you're an experienced Assistant Site Manager looking for your next role on an exciting and challenging then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
If this role is not right for you we have other opportunities, please call for a chat about your skills and career. Alternatively if you know anyone this role is perfect for then we can offer you a referral fee of £200. T&C Apply
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.